The Families Included Prize aims to reduce the social isolation of the parents, guardians and carers (families) with children, aged 0-5 years in Essex.
What we’re trying to achieve:
- Stimulate innovative ideas and solutions to reduce social isolation of families who have young children (0-5 years).
- Supporting solutions that help communities in Essex to be stronger and more connected.
- Incorporate a co-creation element into the development and/or delivery of solutions, with families being involved in or leading the solutions
- Provide Return On Investment (ROI) for Essex County Council
- Increase awareness of social isolation as an issue